Flight Perpignan - Marrakech
Marrakech, the magnificent Ochre city
What we love about Marrakech…
- The Djemaa El-Fna square its bustling streets and street artists offer a unique open-air spectacle
- Its souks explore the meanders of its labyrinthine market and discover a rare piece of Moroccan handicraft
- Its hammams, which offer a relaxing, refreshing black soap spa treatment
Located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is known for its legendary charm and rich culture: palaces, lush gardens, museums and emblematic minarets. Its Medina, the biggest in the Maghreb, is an absolute must-see with its winding alleyways, fountains and orange gardens. Explore the maze of souks and delight in the multitude of activities, then enjoy some mint tea while overlooking the Djemaa El-Fna square. Once you have finished your stroll, take part in a Moroccan feast and spend the night in a riad, a traditional house built around a patio. You will feel like true royalty!
- Langue: Arabic
- Time difference: - 1h during Winter
- Currency: Dirham
- Identity papers: Passport
- Ideal: February to June
- Favorable: September to November
Move from the airport
BUSBus n ° 19 provides the connection between the airport and Marrakech. It runs from Monday to Sunday from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm and for the return from 6:30 am to 11:10 pm.
Travel time: 20 / 30mn
Price: 30 DH
More information here.
You can access the taxi parking in the first terminal.
Taxis Marrakech - www.taxismaroc.com
Tel : +212 627 795 675